Are You Ready to Be a MAD Volunteer?
MAD has always relied upon volunteer help from arts supporters, and these crucial roles are always changing. We need your skills, great ideas and enthusiasm to help us build a firm foundation for the arts in Midtown.
YOU could be a great help to us! Right now, we could use volunteers to work with us in these areas:
- Carpentry (we need people to help us build and install storage racks, cabinets and shelving for arts materials and supplies at Energy Square)
- Writing (we need bloggers to capture the history, energy and ongoing activities of MAD and to write about the artists and arts in Kingston)
- Photography (we need photographers to help us create a visual history of arts happenings)
- Grants Writing and Fundraising
- Translating English to Spanish
- Program Development
- Administrative Tasks
- Special Event Support Team
- Heavy Lifting
- Committees (Events, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Membership on the MAD Advisory Board and/or Board of Directors
If you have these—or other skills and talents—and are eager to volunteer for MAD, just complete this form and let us know how you would like to get involved.