Hop On/Hop Off the Saturday Shuttle
The Perfect Way to Experience 1st Saturday
The shuttle operates on a continuous loop with no service breaks. Riders can “hop on, hop off” along the route. Instead of a per-ride fee, riders can access the shuttle as many times as they like during the service times. While riders are encouraged to go to the closest pickup location, the shuttle can be flagged along the route and riders can hop on. The shuttle will not deviate off of the main route.
The cost of the service is $2.00 for the entire day.
From Uptown to Downtown
North Front St. (in front of municipal lots)
Departs at 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm (last departure from Uptown) with “hop on, hop off” at:
- Academy Green
- 721 Media Center/721 Broadway
- Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC)/601 Broadway
- Yosman Towers/295 Broadway
- Foot of Broadway
From Downtown to Uptown
Heritage Area Visitors Center/Ulster County Tourism (20 Broadway)
Departs at 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, and 8:30pm (Last departure from Downtown) with “hop on, hop off” at:
- Rondout Savings Bank/300 Broadway
- Intersection of Broadway and Cornell St.
- The Anchor/744 Broadway
- Governor Clinton Apartments/1 Albany Ave.
- North Front St. (in front of municipal lots)