Are you ready to help us make MADkingston a lively clearinghouse for arts community building? It only takes a few minutes, it’s easy – and it’s fun!
Susan Whelan handles social media for Bailey Pottery Equipment & Ceramic Supply, a MADkingston Charter Stakeholder. And now, she’s MAD’s new volunteer social media specialist – welcome Susan!
Here are some ways YOU can help us make the MADkingston Facebook page a vital community crossroads for the arts:
- Like us and invite your friends to like us!
- Join – or start – the conversation by commenting on our posts and tag your friends so they know what MAD is up to
- Share our posts and events on pages you manage, your personal Facebook page, via Instant Messages and on pages of groups you belong to
- Share your arts-related events on MAD’s page
- Help us build community. Join the Business Workgroup, Artists Workgroup, and/or Midtown Neighborhoods Workgroup and share information about workgroup meetings, projects, needs and ideas
- Share your photos (with captions and tags) of arts-related activities and events
- Check-in on Facebook when you visit MAD events, businesses, artist studios, etc.
Got more suggestions? We love ideas! Just post a message or send us an email via the MADkingston Facebook page – and please feel free to share our news, photos and events via Twitter, Instagram and other social media.